Archive for the ‘Media’ Category
Tuesday, March 8th, 2011
Need some help creating a fresh new look? Check out our coast-to-coast salon guide!
Michael Angelo Hair Studio
4247 West Bay To Bay Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33629
Soon to celebrate the grand opening of their new location, your experience here will begin with a warm, sincere welcome from Michael Angelo and his talented team. They offer complimentary consultations with every designer cut and color experience. Formerly on South West Shore Blvd, in Tampa, FL, the Michael Angelo Hair studio indulges each client with their exclusive personalized studio experience by offering unmatched service, customized haircolor expertise and fashion forward hair designs developed through years of professional industry experience and continued advanced education. Here, your hair will become a masterpiece! You will absolutely love their use of professional Redken products. They are best known for their haircolor correction services as well as Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy and Keratin Express to de-frizz and condition your hair. Michael’s hair designs have often been featured in the Tampa Tribune, Tampa Bay Illustrated, and Passion International Stylebooks. Let calm, relaxation and pampering take over while visiting here. Ask about their signature Michael Angelo Masterpiece Haircare System to professionally take care of your hair between salon visits.
Friday, February 18th, 2011
Hair and makeup professionals from across the nation are invited to compete for a chance to be featured in Passion’s Stylebooks for Haircolor and Men at Michael Angelo Hair Studio in Tampa, FL. “Many of our salon clients are eager to compete for a spot as a model in the upcoming new Haircolor and Men’s editions. We are very proud of this important international media honor,” said Michael Angelo Hair Studio owner, Michael Angelo Rizzi. The two-day competition starts on March 20 and will be co-hosted by The Salon Professional Academy of Tampa. Over 100 local male and female clients as well as professional models will participate in the competition and receive a free makeover from one of many competing stylists from salons in the area. Finished models will get makeup and wardrobe to match their hair before renowned photographer Tom Carson photographs the look. Winners of the competition will have their hair design published in 2011 and 2012 stylebooks. This exclusive Passion invitational photography session in Tampa is one of six series to be held across the U.S. —Clarissa Nebuya
See the article by clicking here.
Tuesday, November 16th, 2010
Thursday, October 7th, 2010
All Beauty Care Professionals Needed To Help Protect Our Coastal Waters
Beauty Stores and Salons Asked to Send Relief and Support for Oil Spills
Cleanup efforts of the marshes, beaches and wildlife of the Gulf Coast will continue long after BP successfully seals up the hole in the ocean. With oil now spread across four states, officials say it will take months to clean up the oil on the surface and years to restore the environment and its habitats. As many environmental activists look for ways to contribute to the cleanup efforts, one organization provides the opportunity to do just that. As a result green oil spill cleanup is being revolutionized in an unusual way with the use of human hair collected by salons across the country. (more…)
Thursday, June 10th, 2010
Michael Angelo offers 10 Tips to Pamper Your Color-Treated Hair on A Girl’s Gotta Spa! blog. They’ve recently been listed as one of the Top 50 Beauty Blogs by Konector and as one of the Top 9 Beauty Blogs by Beauty Store Business Magazine.
Here are some of those tips:
- Tip 1: Trim your hair every four to six weeks to remove split ends and to help make your hair more manageable. A great haircut is the best foundation for keeping your hair healthy and looking its best.
- Tip 2: Use a shampoo specifically formulated for haircolor treated hair. If you must wash your hair every day, shampoo only once. When you shampoo, avoid tugging your hair and wash gently. Rinse thoroughly to remove all traces of shampoo. Michael Angelo recommends products like Mane-Tain Shampoo by Michael Angelo Masterpiece Haircare. This professional haircolor safe shampoo gently cleanses, restoring your hairs essential nutrients and natural beauty.
- Tip 3: Use a conditioner formulated specifically for color-treated hair and apply it to your hair every time you shampoo. It is best to apply an additional amount to the ends of your hair and to rinse thoroughly to remove all traces and minimize any film that can hide your natural shine. Michael Angelo recommends Main-Tain Conditioner. The unique formula is infused with structurizing proteins and botanicals to penetrate into your hair shaft, producing benefits above and beyond any singular protein conditioner
- Tip 4: Invest in a special micro-fiber towel that removes excess moisture from your hair after you shampoo and condition. These towels absorb more moisture than regular bath towels and can cut down on drying time. Once your hair is towel dried, use a wide-tooth comb to detangle your hair. Wide tooth combs are less likely to cause split ends and breakage.
- Tip 5: After you towel dry your hair, allow your hair to minimally air dry prior to blow drying. The more heat you apply to your hair, the more damage you can inflict to the cuticle.
Read the entire article by clicking here!
Tuesday, June 8th, 2010
Leslie Loves Veggies is a Product Review and Giveaway website that brings Readers the most up to date information on fashion, food, jewelry, technology and so more. Check out her review of our Inner Fuel 5-in-1 hairstyling product:
“Inner Fuel is a revolutionary leave in conditioner that increases flexibility & decreases damage during styling with hot tools. It also detangles while it strengthens and smoothes hair. Yup, it creates shine without creating weight.”
For the complete review click here!
Thursday, April 15th, 2010
David Stanko, a world renowned haircolorist, celebrity hairstylist and international Redken haircolor educator visited The Michael Angelo Hair Studio as a special guest artist to help create looks exclusively for salon guests. Read more about the visit in Tampa Bay’s Accent Magazine article by clicking here!
Friday, April 9th, 2010
Top Salon Directory
“Top Salon and Haircolor Studio to Visit in Tampa!”
Michael Angelo Hair Studio
3313 South West Shore Boulevard
Tampa, Florida 33629
The Michael Angelo Hair Studio indulges each guest with a personalized studio experience by offering unmatched service, haircolor and hair design expertise developed through years of professional hair industry work and continuing advanced education. Using Redken products, they specialize in creative highlights, lowlights and color correction services as well as keratin complex smoothing therapy. Michael’s hair designs have been featured in Tampa Tribune, Tampa Bay Illustrated, Elle Decor and Passion International Stylebooks. Let yourself be pampered as you enjoy fresh fruit, homemade baked goods, freshly brewed cappuccino, espresso, organic teas and other refreshments.